Brinker International Charitable Giving
It’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. Brinker
International’s goal is to "Serve the World A Great Taste of Life," and
one of the ways we strive to accomplish that is through Generosity of
Spirit. We are a global business, but our heart is rooted in the
communities we serve. Giving back to those communities is one of
Brinker’s core values. Besides the monetary contributions we make to
501c(3) organizations, our Team Members contribute thousands of hours of
volunteer time. Our main areas of giving are health, social services,
arts and education, and diversity.
If you would like to make a monetary or in-kind (dining certificates) request, please do so through this on-line application rather
than mail, email, or fax.
- Requests and materials are only accepted electronically through this application. You may add images and/or attachments such as background information, copies of IRS 501c(3) forms, etc.
- Organization must be a 501c(3) non-profit organization and copy of determination letter must be submitted (sample form here)
- A request must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to an event
- Please submit only one request per organization in a calendar year
The Brinker International charitable giving program typically does not support the following:
- Individuals seeking aid, including those individuals independently raising money for a non-profit organization. This includes racers, bikers, etc. seeking pledges for teams.
organizations or candidates
organizations or programs
campaigns; corporate United Way programs
seminars, reunions, pagents
for Incentive or Appreciation events ~ our goal is to help those in
need. This includes High School Graduation or Prom-related events.
teams seeking support for travel, equipment, fundraisers, etc.
How to apply
To begin, please register an account
. If you
are a returning user, please sign in with your username and password
. Once you have submitted your proposal, you will receive an
automatic response so you know it has been received. If you do not
receive this within 24 hours, please make sure you have filled in all the
required information and hit the submit button. NOTE: Requests are
reviewed on an on-going basis and it may take four to six weeks to
review. If your request is approved, you will be notified