Delta Charitable GIVING
Delta is not accepting any new sponsorship or charitable applications at this time.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a charitable donation request to Delta Air Lines. Delta continually strives to be a respected community partner in the neighborhoods where we do business and live by giving back to the communities we serve. Through the Delta Air Lines Sponsorship & Promotional Marketing areas, Delta also seeks partnership opportunities that will increase brand awareness and loyalty, generate revenue, communicate customer benefits and new Delta products/services, and support positive community involvement in the communities we serve. To help distinguish the type of request and where to apply, the following guidelines are provided (Please note list of causes not supported at bottom of this page):
Charitable Giving Requests:
Requests from charitable (501c3) organizations for contributions that support fundraising projects aligning with Delta Air Lines' goal to help positively impact the communities we serve. To make application, begin here
Requests from any type of organization specifically seeking monetary support from Delta Air Lines for initiatives and/or events, as well as sponsorship in exchange for advertising and promotion. If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking, please visit our sponsorship application page here
Due to the large number of proposals we receive and limited resources we have to support them, all requests must be submitted via this website at least 6 weeks prior to the event for consideration
. We do not accept requests via mail, fax or e-mail. To submit a request, you will need to register within the 'Register
' tab and complete the application. If you are applying for a charitable contribution, you must provide a valid 501c3 number for your organization and attach your IRS documentation.
Once a proposal has been submitted, an acknowledgement email will be sent to your inbox. We will review your proposal and determine if your opportunity is a strategic fit for Delta Air Lines, and will respond to all proposals within 4 weeks of submission. Returning users can sign in to determine where your request lies within our review process.
Please keep in mind that Delta Air Lines does not provide support
for the following types of requests:
- Individuals including requests for personal travel
- Partisan political organizations
- Sectarian, religious, and denominational organizations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity and/or expression, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability
- Tax-supported city, county or state organizations
- Academic or medical research
- Family reunions
- Incentive or appreciation events where tickets will be given to individuals in recognition of participation, goals achieved, or dollars raised including for use in door prizes or membership drives
- Fundraising for local sports organizations
- Local events in areas without Delta facilities
We look forward to reviewing your donation request and sincerely thank you for your interest in partnering with Delta Air Lines.